venerdì 15 febbraio 2013

...Funny Politcs street-adverts...

Il Teatrino della Politica, The Politcs Show!...Once again in Italy there's a Politics Crisis and the next week will be the Election-Day...the streets are full of the usual & boring Street-Ads feat mostly Men Candidates...but the most Picturesque & Funny Ads are here...Enjoy!
Here,In Italy the Crisis is in the wild..."Vote for Me as I promise to bring You Prosperous Years!"...Haha...

In Italy there's the Recession, the GDP is Down, Negative..."Vote for Me as I know how to turn It On!"...Haha...

Dear Reader,Please, keep in mind the true message of my Art: Let's Vote for a Woman Candidate-Vota per una Donna! At the next Politics-Election I'll vote for a Woman Candidate and I do hope that the next Italian P.M. will be a Woman...I think that Women Politics Leaders,in All Countries of the World,is the Key to hope in a better World...What about? Please, share Your Opinion...Thanks and Ciao!

6 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...

my good:)))

Unknown ha detto...

I am from Germany and Kinda used to a female PM. I dunno how to define "best" in that specific context. Truth is, that leadership styles usually differs with gender. And I sure want Merkel to stay for at least one more period since she showed some great strength and patience in crisis.

Considering that facts, I would vote for a female leader, but sure there are more facts to count in.

Great artwork by the way, your comment to stress the opinion you wanted to express made me smile though

Xx from Tokyo, 
Nana from na-ta-ri

Alexandra Zakharova ha detto...

Beautifully said, absolutelly agree!!!!!! Pretty pictures as well, such an amazing kind of ART! Also thank you so incredibly much for the comment you'd left on my blog:)
Have a fabulous time!

Best wishes, Alexandra
www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

Liz Albuquerque ha detto...

The art is def funny and critic, which is really nice ;)
Here in Brazil we have a woman running...but i'm not so sure she was the best choice... not because shes a woman,just because shes not the brightest person...anyways...


Liz<3
The Red Lil' Shoes Blog
http://theredlilshoes.blogspot.com.br/

Trendy Tips Trendy Girls ha detto...

Thanks for visiting my blog!!!! :)
I love this kind of art... images are really nice and colorful! love them! kisses from Buenos Aires!
http://trendytips-trendygirls.blogspot.com

Anonimo ha detto...

Whole Lot a Rosie by Ac/DC just sprung to mind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...