domenica 1 settembre 2013

...South mediterranean sea waves!...

Hello girls,September is here...so it's time to say Bye bye Summertime or to Squeeze every last drop of bliss out of this hot Summer?...haha...You know,Summertime is long here in Sicily...so let's enjoy once again the refreshing,big,wild Mediterranean Sea Waves! Gustiamoci l'ebbrezza della Grande Onda!...
Qual'è il costume da bagno Maschile che ti piace Ammirare? What type of swimsuit do you preferr to see weared by a guy: little swimsuit-large shorts-natural/nude look...What about? Leave a comment,share your opinion...Thanks and Ciao!

6 commenti:

Maria Flicka ha detto...

Wowww.....cool animated gifs! I prefer Autumn, Winter and Spring, to Summer, it is too hot for my liking ;D
You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

x❤x❤

"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




Maria Flicka ha detto...

Ciao Aurè! Do you make this animated gifs by yourself? If so, you are VERY very very talented and creative! I'm really impressed :)
Thank you so much for your lovely comment and for following! I'm following you back now on ”GFC”
I'm also following you on "Google+" and I'd be very happy if you follow me back :)
Keep in touch sweetie! Hope you have a nice day and a fabulous week full of things that makes your heart happy<3

x❤x❤

"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




SonyMingoss ha detto...

Hola guapa! te acabo de conocer ¿Quieres que nos sigamos?me encantaría.
te espero entonces...

Besitos.
http://sonymingoss.blogspot.com.e

R.ChamberofBeauty ha detto...

Wow, great animated imagine! I love summer in my city but this time we couldn't enjoy summer because monsoon came so early and is still here <3

Tatiana ha detto...

:-)) Cool animated pic!
Good-bye, summer!
xxx
Tatiana

http://www.bonnieblog.net/

My FACEBOOK
My LOOKBOOK
My TWITTER

Unknown ha detto...

i really enjoy your gifs and animations,
some of them are funny and some of them have a serious meaning.
i like this mix.
and it's so colorful, i love visiting your blog <3

I adore your blog, keep on doing this wonderful thing you do here.
I had to follow you, you have a new fan now <3
Hope you may visit my blog,too
Your Amely Rose from:
http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...